Friday, April 16, 2010

NOTD: Breakfast @ Tiffany’s !!

Hands down my favorite movie of all time !! It lives in my dvd player I watch it almost everyday while i’m doing my make up ((i’m such a nerd)) If if I get bored I watch it in spanish “Desayuno con diamantes”




French Mani w/ ONE China Glaze “For Audrey” accent nail (and I emphasize one because I goofed & didn’t to it on my right hand) && a rhinestone for glam. ohh & a little konad mini bow ;)


For the white I used Sinful Colors “Snow me White”
Top Coat Seche Vite

OK super embarrassing story : Today I had to go to the gyno & my daddy took me!!! Yes, my father.. i’m a 22yr old married woman who’s father decided to go with her to the gyno. But that’s not the most embarrassing part... I got new birth control & my father took the script to the pharmacy... he came home with a rather large package. Guess what they also prescribed... CONDOMS!!!! I didn’t know you could get an rx for them LOL next time i’m gunna read what they prescribe ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love your mani, but I think I'm just sentimental because the color of the polish is my name!! I feel so special!! :-) And you should too, you have been tagged by LeVernisChocolat with the I love you blog Award – and you are so deserving of it!! :-0)

    http://levernischocolat.blogspot.com/2010/04/love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you!

    http://the-lacquerista.blogspot.com/2010/04/award.html

    And lol @ the story above :-D your daddy just makes sure his lil girl is well *protected*

    ReplyDelete