Saturday, April 10, 2010

KOTD: Leopard “mind the gap”

      My Dh invited me to the Zoo today ((random HUH!)) I can’t even remember the last time I went. Well, to get myself in touch with my animal side I decided to do a leopard print... but I didn’t wanna go all wild with it .. So I did an “accent nail” on my ring finger. Check it out ....


Rimmel “Purple Rain”
Sinful Colors “This is It” (ring finger)
m57 plate

     ohh check out my GAP :) between my polish & my cuticle doesn’t it loook FAB. I’ve been checking out a lot of other bloggers nails and they have such beautiful gaps .. i thought i’d try it && it wasn’t as hard as i thought it would be it actually forced me to be neater.

     on my toes I did Wet n Wild “disturbia” I won’t show u pics cuz i know a lot of ppl get weirded out by toes... (( mine are cute I promise )) i’m not gunna lie, I get weirded out by toes too!! omg thats the reason i can’t watch the Lord of the Rings :( anywho...the polish looks amazing for $1.99 its Plum colored && it looks really glossy w/ a coat of seche vite (sesh-veet)

No comments:

Post a Comment