Friday, July 30, 2010

goodies the mail man delivered: Palladio, Avalon Organics, MAC, Urban Decay

Palladio


          Since it's super hott I thought I should invest in some blotting tissues & powder. I was intrigued by the Palladio brand because it's derived from rice and most importantly it is not tested on animals. The rice paper & rice powder come in different shades and since I was ordering online I just got all of the ones that were available to test them out.



(left to right rice paper in translucent, natural, warm beige, and rice powder in translucent, natural, warm beige)


Avalon Organics


          I've been into taking really good care of my skin lately, I saw a review on the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum. It claims to brighten skin and reverse the harmful affects of the sun. I searched around for a good deal and found the cheapest price at Vitacost. The price was $13.91 compared to $22.54 @ Walmart. I went ahead and ordered two the shipping was $5.00 & I found a coupon at retailmenot that offered a free vitamin case :) I will do a full review of this soon.


Now to things received in swapsies :)



(shadows MAC hepcat, MAC flashtrack, UD strip)







Nars Laguna Bronzer




BN MAC #165 LE brush


         ' I'm def getting the hang of swapping :) I love love love it it's so exciting.

xoxo,
eva

5 comments:

  1. The blotting papers look really good, I must try some.:D The packaging is cute too.:D

    Have a great weekend!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the different colors for the blotting papers supposed to do anything different?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they sell the palladio rice paper at sallys i love the product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try the Palladio blotting tissues! How do you like them? BTW, I nominated you for 2 awards. (:

    -Ariana
    http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to use those Palladio rice blotting papers and that powder...I need to go get some I remember that loved them=) nice post

    ReplyDelete