Saturday, July 24, 2010

FOTD: Maybelline dream matte mousse & the return of the pouty face ;)



          The pouty face totally does not suit me :( but it was the only picture that came out ok (super FAIL) So the reason for this FOTD was to try out the maybelline dream matte mousse foundation. The coverage is fuller than I expected it pretty much covered all of my imperfections and for that it gets an 5 gold starts. I look like a pissed off chola LOL

Face products
Face Primer: Smashbox Photofinish oil-free
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse “natural Beige”
Concealer: MUFE 5 camo cream palette
Powder: Prep+Prime “Transparent Finishing Powder”

Eyes
Brow: elf brow kit in medium & elf clear brow gloss
Brow Bone: MAC eyeshadow brule
Eye lid: Rubanesque paint pot
Eyeliner: NYX brown
Waterline: NYX black
Mascara: Maybelline lash stilletto for upper lashes Rimmel sexy curves for lower lashes

Powder
Blush: Flirt 04 Dapple Apple
Bronzer: Benefit Dallas

Lips
Pencil: NYX Natural
Lipstick: Elf nicely nude



          More on the Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse. The coverage again was excellent & it did not break me out. I noticed that a lot of ppl had complained about it looking oily but I didn't experience that maybe because I set it with the prep+prime. I usually have issues with foundation caking around my nose area but this one didn't do that. I do feel that the color might have been a little too dark for my skin so next time i'm gunna mix it with my tru match which is too light.

2 comments:

  1. This foundation looks great on you. I keep seeing people with it looking lovely but it looked awful on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soo pretty!!! very nice lips!!! :)

    theroyablush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete