Friday, July 23, 2010

goodies the mail man delivered: R&R, Ardell, MAC, UD, Stila and more

Madame Madeline
I am very very pleased with the Madame Madeline website. I placed the order at noon and received the package at 10am the next day. I love ardell’s 105 lashes and it seems like everyone else does too because they are always out of stock at target.



(Ardell’s #105 & #109 @ $2.60 each)



acw mini haul
I ordered from All Cosmetics Wholesale for the 1st time. The process went pretty smoothly except for the weather did not cooperate. I ordered on Sunday and received the shipment on Thursday shipping was $7.50



(BENEFIT Dallas 22.99, STILA Kajal Liner - Topaz 9.99, STILA Bronzing Powder 9.99 Shade 02,
SMASHBOX Lip Gloss 4.99 Agent u/b)

I don’t like to order stuff in the summer because it’s too darn hott but since i didn’t really order any lipsticks i thought i would be fine but nooo stupid so cal weather it was 98 degrees today. So, the Stila bronzing powder pan totally came apart from the compact so i had to glue it with a hot glue gun & the kajal liner tip was melted so I popped that in the freezer :( It also came with a free gift a HIP gloss in Gallant & a prescriptives pencil sharpener.




(swatches Agent, Topaz, Shade 02, Dallas)


I finally put somethings up for swap on that website that cannot be mentioned. I had great luck with swappers so far :) I received
2 mac pro palettes that were like new & MAC Blankety & BNIB MAC Feline. I'm glad I swapped for Feline because it's not being released in the MAC fabulous feline collection :( I also received depotted urban decay shadows.









UD Baked & Midnight Cowgirl


&&& last but most certainly not least I scored my very first Rock & Republic blushes during their 50% off sale !! The code was "ROCKCOSMETICS" it gave me 50% off plus only 99cents for shipping. My package arrived in two days!!





Lust, Immoral, Bedroom



♥ ♥ ♥
eva

8 comments:

  1. yay for the haul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    xxx !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looks lovely and the eyelashes are a great price i will have to keep that website x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is plenty of new makeup eva. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lily from Paris I was so excited even my husband was .. he fought over opening the packages :)

    @nicoletta yeah the website is awesome they have pictures & descriptions super easy to buy from them

    @maki i know .. i had to make more space :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. exciting!! aww u should tell us the swap site!!!

    im a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness.....that's a lot of stuff. :) That would never fit in my little studio. "LOL"

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @anya its mua (shhhHHh)

    @the original swedish blonde thank gawd i have deep sterilite drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, I'm totally going to have to order my lashes from this site, awesome deals! Thansk for sharing :)

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete