Tuesday, August 3, 2010

walks are GOOD for you

          I moved to my new place in early June and I've been getting to know my neighborhood little by little. A fellow member of that board that cannot be mentioned said that there was a place @ the puente hills mall that sold nyx. Well, I happen to live five minutes from that mall so I decided to go for a walk and check it out. The store's name is Chloe's Accessories and they sell hair bobbles, jewelry, && NYX!



nyx doll eye mascara waterproof
nyx megashine lip gloss “pink frost”
nyx coffee
nyx soft brown
nyx terra cotta
nyx peach
nyx cinnamon


          Of course I had to pop my head into MAC :) I was in the mood for a new foundation. My name is Eva & i'm a foundation whore! I have 9 in rotation right now. Well, luckily the MAC SA was super sweet. I tried the studio fix fluid & the Studio tech call me crazy but I kinda like the challenge of a "pancake" foundation. She recommended the blot powder because i brought up my oilyness. I also decided to step out of my nude lips comfort zone & I picked up snob my first pinky lippie. Finally they were back in stock of the #130 so I picked that up.
'


MAC studio tech NC35
MAC blot powder medium dark
MAC plum dressing shadow (pic does not do it justice!!)
MAC snob lippie
MAC #130 brush


xoxo,
foundation whore.

8 comments:

  1. omg so many mac goodies! i'm jealous :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I would sooo love to see swatches for the nyx please :)

    theroyalblush.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, that kind of walk is good for you!:D

    Looking forward to see some swatches.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love NYX & all those blushes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have peach blush and it's really nice, esp the for the price :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the advice on Rice Paper! I will put that on my wishlist :) Plum dressing looks so pretty every time I swatch it at the store, but for some reason I never buy it. Maybe next time. That's crazy that your MAC's employees suck! You'd think they'd be sticklers about customer service considering they're bleeding your bank account dry with their prices. I'd stick with online ordering too if I were you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome I found a LA girl on blogger awesome blog =)

    http://curvesahead14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete