Friday, October 8, 2010

the Urban O' score.

My Order




          these items were already on sale on the urban outfitters site & i used a 20% off coupon that I found on retailmenot for extra savings && the shipping was free!!


          I am OBSESSED w/rompers!! I added a belt that I found at my mom's house from my high school yrs:) I don't have a picture of the ballet flats see below for more stock photos. The flats are a steal $17.99 for leather flats with no toe cleavage. I don't mind the toe cleavage but i know there's ppl that are weird about it :)






xoxo,
eva


p.s. sorry for being MIA! my internet at home as been pretty wonky lately
i'm coming at ya via starbucks green tea in hand!

9 comments:

  1. Yay!:D Great buys!:D Loving the romper!:D

    Have a wonderful weekend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie thanks :) you too doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful. I love the romper and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, how did you get the free shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  5. great buys, love it :)

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @stephanie it was automatically set as free shipping :)

    @christine thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely romper!

    I love rompers they are comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you added the belt to your romper, it makes it look dressy. I love your romper. I always wanted a romper but it is not hot enough to wear one in England. If I brought one, I'd buy it for a holiday abroad.

    ReplyDelete