Monday, March 8, 2010

Revlon is giving MUFE a run for it’s money.





i LOVE MUFE’s HD foundation ever since i discovered it i’ve essentially thrown out all other foundations including bare escentuals, neutrogena, clinique. It applies evenly & smoothly it lasts all day. It looks perfect in pictures. It does not break me out at all & it just makes my skin look amazing.

Then Revlon came out with their PhotoReady foundation & it’s also amazing. From application to wear it’s almost identical to MUFE’s. Except that it does give you a sort of white cast when taking pictures.

The biggest difference is $$$. MUFE’s is $40 while Revlon’s is less than $14 :) Although Revlon’s is a bit pricier for a drugstore foundation it’s def. worth it it’s replaced my MUFE as my everyday foundation. I only wear MUFE now for special occasions when I know I might be photographed.




make up forever “HD foundation” in 127 @ sephora $40
revlon “PhotoReady” foundtion in 005 natural beige @ kmart $ 13.29

No comments:

Post a Comment