Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DIY: Mani a La Von Teese

Dita Von Teese has been sporting these for a while now & i wanted to try them. Rather than hitting up the nail salon w/ a picture a decided to try to do it myself & surprisingly it was SUPER easy.

here’s my inspiration :)



What i used :
100% acetone
hole reinforcements (self-adhesive kind)
cheapie eyeshadow brush
“lincoln center” by NYC polish
seche vite top coat



First, i cleaned off my nail polish & applied the circlers to my nails



Then i applied to coats of NYC “lincoln center” polish & just b4 the polish was completely dry i pulled off the circles carefully




lastly, I cleaned up the corners of nails with brush & applied a coat of seche vite


“licoln center” NYC $1.72 @ target
“seche vite” $8.49 @ sally’s beauty supply
“hole reinforments” 544 count $1.99 @ target

No comments:

Post a Comment