Saturday, September 5, 2009

foundation in HD

i’m a believer

So ppl have been rating & raving about make up forever’s “high definition foundation”

its been really hard for me to find a foundation that will give me the coverage i need without making me look cakey. So i just kinda settled for clinique’s “even better” foundation it feels wonderful on my skin but i don’t think the color matches my skin as well as other MAC foundations & the coverage is ok but u can still see my freckles :(

kinda on a whim i decided to try the new HD foundation..



Kat @ sephora color matched me in less that 5 seconds she was like ur “127.. now lets not take off ur pretty make up & trust” she said its for medium to full coverage ... i barely put anything on and it had already covered up all the freckles & red spots !! i think it has a really smooth finish (not sticky to the touch like some MAC foundations) but almost silky. I didn’t try the HD primer because i’m really happy with my Laura Mercier primer.

i so love it !!! it survived a night of sushi, clubs, & after parties
no reapplication !! no shiny oily skin !!

No comments:

Post a Comment