Wednesday, November 3, 2010

UK love: Asos.com

          I took advantage of the fact that Asos, the UK's largest online retailer, is now shipping to the US for free!! I thought it would be way too complicated to model these for you so I borrowed these stock photos from the site ;) The shipping wasn't too bad it took 7 business days for my order to arrive and they offer free return shipping.


ASOS Mesh Insert Strappy Detail Top - Black $15.17



ASOS Fairtrade Cotton Front Corset Top - Coral $8.17



ASOS Strap Detail Body-Conscious Top - Black $15.17


xoxo,
eva

6 comments:

  1. I love ASOS! I remember when me and my sister first discovered it years ago and it sold stuff celebrities had been wearing and stuff that was on tv (hence As Seen On Screen!)
    I wish more US companies did free shipping to the UK, and free returns is awesome!!
    Sam
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks, I like the 3rd one!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love asos! i remember when i first discovered them years ago, it was love at first sight! love the items you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Operating with over 800 local and abroad brands, the store website supplies a large numbers of garments such as: trousers, sweaters, dresses, boots, shoes, bags and a lot more such as necklace, pendant, bracelet, scarf, ring etc. With thousands of fashionable items, customers easily combine them together to make a fresh appearance for all occasion for 4 seasons on their own.
    so low

    ReplyDelete