Sunday, April 11, 2010

Contain Yourself.

I’m obsessed with organization. My favorite places to shop are the container store & ikea :P I went to the Container store last week it’s HEAVEN just so wonderfully organized.

These are the items I “hauled” lol ...(that term makes me laugh cuz it reminds me of the goodmorning america segment on youtubers where they feature Allthatglitters21 & Juicystar07 they literally make fun of them you must youtube it!)



24-Lipstick Acrylic Organizer $6.99



I have the smaller one the 7-DVD Acrylic Rack $6.99 it fits 7 MAC palettes perfectly!!



Desktop swivel storage @ 14.99 I put my mineral eyeshadows in it.




Shoe Box $1.49 to store eyelashes & nail polish it fits about 40 polishes



these are just two of them :) i love that the polishes fit standing upright & that the boxes are clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment